Adventure Medical Kits Sportsman Series Bighorn First Aid Kit
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, wound care, blister/burn care, CPR face shield, fracture/sprain care, common medications, and essential tools, all contained in a high-visibility kit.
- Designed for adventurous hunters and fishermen, the Whitetail contains supplies to treat the most common injuries in the field.
- Provide hospital-quality care for groups of up to seven people on trips up to a week with this first aid kit suited for boat, basecamp, or backpack duty.
- Housed in a bright orange case with a removable waterproof Field Trauma Kit for trips away from camp, use the kit to treat penetration wounds from bullets or arrows, remove fish hooks, splint fractures, and stop severe bleeding with QuikClot, self-adhering elastic bandage and trauma pads, all from secure see-through compartments that allow you to quickly gather the supplies you need.
- Included $16 field manual: “Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine”, with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including “Weiss Advice” improvised techniques, “When to Worry” tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.